Search 2.0

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How To Make A Link Into Colorful Winks

A few days ago when I was opening my blog and reading the comments, someone asked me the following questions.
Assalamu alaikum wrw. Kang! How can I make a link that its color changes automatically in turn, I think my blog would be nicer with that features”. I mean, when I drop on a link, the color of the link will change in turn automatically. Can we do that Kang?
Sure, we can but we must use a script. One of free script that we can use is rainbow script from http://www.dynamicdrive.com.
Just follow the following steps if you would  like to know how to do it.


Step 1 :
  1.  Make sure to download the rainbow script, click on the below link.
     Mirror 1 (ziddu)
    download 1 (ziddu)
    Mirror 2 (Bizhat)
    download 2 (bizhat)

  2. Extract it (Zip file) into java file (js file) by using extractor software, suc as; winzip or winrar.     
    image
  3. Upload the file (the file that you have extracted) into the server, which you usually use to save the file, e.g. google page creator.
  4. After uploading it, take the URL of the file, for example ( it is sample only, do not use it) and make the URL like this (sample only).

    http://kangrohman.googlepages.com/rainbow.js

  5. Create code like this :

No comments:

Page Content

Page Content